Sunday, June 14, 2009

ALMIRA LO GRACE

First of all i woke up early morning at 5:30 o'clock.
Then,i will pray to God.
After of that i will arrange my pillow & blanket.
After that i wash my face.
Then,i will prepare my breakfast,after that i will eat my breakfast,and after that i will toothbrush my teeth.
Then,i will prepare my uniform and my bag .
Then,i will take a bath ,after of that i will wear my uniform.
Then,i will asked my parent to give me a(Baon)ban.
After of that ,i will go to the road,to wait a (pot pot)tricycle.
Then,after that i will ride a (pot pot)tricycle to go to school.

3 comments:

  1. Your English is mostly correct, very good.
    First of all, when using Visayan words, the parentheses go around the English translation, for example, "I ask my parents for a baon (a meal to go)."
    Secondly, there is a problem with tense (and I know EVERYONE has problems with English tenses, even me!). In the sentence "Then,i will asked my parent to give me a(Baon)ban," can you see the tense problem? Please approach me in class and let me know the corrected sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your a nice comments............

    ReplyDelete